Houses for Sale in Banff Trail
Banff Trail Real Estate
Banff Trail is a neighbourhood in the northwest, Banff Trail is bordered by the Trans Canada Highway and is a stone’s throw to the University of Calgary. There are approximately 4,000 residents. The community is located alongside the popular Canmore Park which boasts a picnic area, playgrounds and a splash park.
Included below are homes for sale in Banff Trail. If you would like more information on any of these Banff Trail real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates, and prices of Banff Trail homes recently sold nearby, and more.
Relocating to Banff Trail
Banff and Lake Louise have a rich heritage as some of the world’s most awe-inspiring mountain destinations. With easy access to pristine wilderness, endless outdoor adventures, jaw-dropping sights, and a vibrant history and culture, there is a lifetime's worth of things to do in Banff and Lake Louise.
Banff Trail was ranked as one of the overall best neighbourhoods in Calgary. It is a residential neighbourhood. The town got its name from Banffshire, Scotland. The city has a population of about 4,000 people and there are aout 2,000 dwellings. The median household income is around $50,000. About 40% of the buildings are condominiums and apartments and 46% of the housing was used for renting.
The schools nearby are Branton Bilingual Junior High School and William Aberhart Bilingual Senior High public school. These schools are full French immersion schools. There is also close proximity to University of Calgary and also Southern Alberta Institute of Technology.
Banff Trail is a well-established neighbourhood sought after by families, professors, students, and professionals alike. It is, for the most part, a residential community that was established in 1952. This area is also known for its Lake Tourism.
There are many things to do for residents and tourists in Banff.
- Banff National Park-Just about every outdoor activity you can think of can be found in Banff: skiing, canoeing, fishing, bird watching, mountain climbing, hiking, and cycling—just to name a few.
- Lake Minnewanka-For those who love being in the water, you can hop on a cruise tour of the Lake while you’re here. Those that prefer to stay on dry land (and hiking) can enjoy the various hiking trails to Stewart Canyon and the Cascade River. Oh, almost forgot – Scuba diving is another popular activity at Lake Minnewanka.
- The Banff Gondola-For those who are unafraid of heights, the gondolas at Sulphur Mountain offer some of the most beautiful views in the world.
- Upper Hot Springs-A short distance from the gondolas, visitors to Banff will find the Upper Hot Springs. For over 100 years now, visitors have been enjoying the natural mineral water springs, which are kept at a steady 98-104 degree Fahrenheit (37-40 Celsius).
- Lake Louise-Lake Louise (not to be confused with the name of the nearby small town) is perhaps the best things to do in Banff and easily the most recognisable.
The Banff Trail neighbourhood is desirable and popular with its amenities and family lifestyle. For more information on Banff Trail Contact us below.